Is Adoara your real name?
- Yes, it is my legal middle name.
When did you get started in photography?
- I always loved photography, but I didn’t get serious about it until I was 23 years old.
Do you do wedding or session photography?
- I currently do not. I am mostly an artistic and stock photographer. This may change in the future or for a particular event.
What type of camera do you use?
- I mostly rely on Canon products. I currently use a Canon 70D; however, in the past, I’ve used a Canon Rebel T3. For drone images, I use a DJI Spark Drone.
Do you ship prints internationally?
- Prints can be shipped worldwide through Fine Arts America. If you purchase prints through Viewbug, they can only be shipped to the United States and Canada.
Where have you traveled to?
- Currently, I have traveled to multiple areas in the United States, Canada, Italy, and Bahamas.
Should I purchase prints through Fine Arts America or Viewbug?
- I recommend purchasing prints through Fine Arts America since I have experience working with them the most, and I believe they have exceptional quality printing services.
Can you sponsor my business through your blog?
- It depends on your business. Send a message through the contact me page for inquiry.
Why type of material should I purchase prints as?
- Good question, I created a handy shopping guide to answer this.
Can I use your images on my website?
- You may if you purchase the image licensing. You can post my images for free on social media if you link this website or tag my social media account. For more information, visit the Terms of Photo Usage page.